Welcome to Meridian Canoe Club!
We are a British Canoeing Top Club run by volunteers with a passion for paddlesport.
Meridian is one of the largest clubs in London and the UK, and competes regularly in the Olympic disciplines of Canoe Slalom and Flat water racing and is also very active in Canoe Polo, Surfing, Open Boating, White Water and other recreational flat water river trips.
This site has all the information you should need about our club, what we do and where we meet – and also a bit on how we go about doing it. If you need anything please look at the forum or else drop an e-mail to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Experienced or not, we believe Meridian is a great Club to paddle with.
Come and Try Kayaking sessions at Crooklog Pool Wednesday nights 2015 -2115
On the following dates
Click here to book your space and find out more information
March 2020 Pool Based Beginners Kayaking Course Starts 11/03/2020
Please click here for more information
We hope to see you soon!
- Iconic Sight Seeing Tour
- Southern Development Academy – Canoe Polo
- Gold and Silver Medals for Meridian Ladies at the European Polo Championships 2019 in Portugal
- British Open Success for our top Polo teams – 14th September
- White Water at Lee Valley 14th September
- July 2019 Beginners Course
- Entries now being accepted for 21st London International Canoe Polo Tournament.
- May 2019 Beginners Course
- Summer 2018 Beginners Course
- April 2018 Beginners Kayaking Course.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register for future courses.