15th London International Canoe Polo Tournament 2013
Hosted by Meridian Canoe Club
27th and 28th July 2013
Location: South East London (only 100km from Dover). (View Map here)
Easy airports for flying teams Gatwick, Stansted and London City
Accommodation: Camping on Friday and Saturday night on site in Danson Park.
Competition: The tournament will be held on 4 pitches. All teams are expected to provide suitably competent match officials.
(2 Referees, 2 line judges and 1 Time/Score keeper).
or: London International, 182 Shepherds Lane, Dartford, Kent, DA1 2PW
Entry to the 15th London International will only be considered on receipt of completed Entry and entry fee
- All players are responsible for ensuring that they have third party liability insurance up to £10 million and will be required to provide proof. (Most Governing bodies provide this as part of membership).
- All visitors to the accommodation and tournament venues will abide by the rules and conditions of entry to the International as well as any site rules issued.
- All Persons attending the event are responsible for disclosing prior to the event any medical conditions that may affect any treatment that they may require in the case of a medical emergency
- All players should be aged 11 years or above. Any child younger than 11 who wishes to participate in this event must seek permission from the Event Organisers prior to the event.
- All persons attending the event and are under the age of 16 should have a designated adult who will be on site and responsible for them
New as of 2012: Weatherproof Marquee with integrated Beer Tent.
Entry Fee is £80 (GBP).
On site facilities:
- The event will once again be at Danson Park.
- There will be a BBQ on Saturday night (with improved vegetarian option), which will have to be pre-booked and paid for by 12:00 midday on the Saturday.
- Various foods and drinks will be available throughout the weekend at reasonable prices.
- There will be a Bar running during the weekend.
It is not possible for participants to use gas cooking appliances or barbecues in the park at any time.
More details will be available on confirmation of accepted entry.
Meridian Canoe Club Competition Organising Committee