Meridian Canoe Club is a BCU Top Club run by volunteers with a passion for paddlesport.
Meridian is one of the largest clubs in London and the UK, and competes regularly in the Olympic disciplines of Canoe Slalom and Flat water racing and is also very active in Canoe Polo, Surfing, Open Boating, White Water and other recreational flat water river trips.
This site has all the information you should need about our club, what we do and where we meet – and also a bit on how we go about doing it. If you need anything please look at the forum or else drop an e-mail to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Experienced or not, we believe Meridian is a great Club to paddle with. We hope to see you soon!
We look forward to paddling with you soon.
- Summer 2018 Beginners Course
- April 2018 Beginners Kayaking Course.
- Entries now being accepted for 20th London International Canoe Polo Tournament.
- No Pool sessions 27th or 28th December 2017
- —-* ICE on Danson Lake *—-
- Danson Lake Restrictions on Fishing activity and movement of craft.
- London International Canoe Polo Tournament Results
- No access to Danson Lake Sat 19th August
- September 2017 Beginners Course
- AGM and Committee Meeting Dates
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register for future courses.