lee valley

Surf, Rivers, Abroad etc. All goes in here
Jane
Expert

lee valley

Post by Jane »

Do we have anymore "club Trips" booked for lee valley ? it seams we had a flurry of trips a couple of months ago but it all seams to have gone quiet lately ?????
brian

OSB
Expert
The sum of the first two numbers: 5

Re: lee valley

Post by OSB »

Hi,

Have a chat with Di. I hear that she's scheming something for the 18th...

Sam

Ada
Expert

Post by Ada »

Date change, Di is now looking at Sunday 25th in the afternoon, the eclusive hour will be so that the visually impaired paddlers who are on the beginners course can have a go in a Duo down the legacy but all will be welcome to help and or paddle. This would be a good chance for all those who have not passed there assessment to get familiar with the course.
If you wish to come contact Di (at the pool every Thursday) or give her a ring.

Ada

Ada
Expert

Post by Ada »

Thanks Di for sorting everything, i'm sure Adam, Keith and Loraine really enjoyed themselves. :)

To all those who did there assessments well done!!! and thanks Giles for being so flexible in who was taking them, 8-)

Can not believe how many club paddlers were at the course today :D

Ada

Randy Fandango
Expert

Post by Randy Fandango »

Well done everyone today. Thank you for sharing your carnage with me -- I deeply enjoyed every minute of it :-)
Oh yes -- and especially well done to you guys who passed the Olympic course assesement. It's really heartening to see that young talented ww paddlers are thriving within the club.
Giles