North Wales Trip 2010

Surf, Rivers, Abroad etc. All goes in here
Brian
Expert

Re: North Wales Trip 2010

Post by Brian »

hi tom
can i take it that you are going on this trip , if you are, phil and myself ( or is it phil and I ) are going up on the friday, your welcome to catch a lift with us. the plan could be an early start, take a hike up and paddle the Cwm Llan and then a couple of blasts down the aberglaslin gorge ( sorry about spelling but i guess you get the idea ) .
brian
ps i understand if you can not make the trip because of your unreasonable boss ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

toe mouse
Expert

Post by toe mouse »

Brian wrote:hi tom
can i take it that you are going on this trip , if you are, phil and myself ( or is it phil and I ) are going up on the friday, your welcome to catch a lift with us. the plan could be an early start, take a hike up and paddle the Cwm Llan and then a couple of blasts down the aberglaslin gorge ( sorry about spelling but i guess you get the idea ) .
brian
ps i understand if you can not make the trip because of your unreasonable boss ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd be there one way or the other. Just hoping that if we do run the Cwm Llan, the boat will make it down in one, preferbly with me in it ;-)

Tom

toe mouse
Expert

Post by toe mouse »

Brian wrote:hi tom
brian

Sounds like a plan to me

Brian
Expert

Post by Brian »

ok tom i will save you a space in the Borrett pimp mobile ;)

ONLY ONE MORE SPACE LEFT IN MY VAN :)

{ going up early friday }

Iron Lungs

Post by Iron Lungs »

Brian,

Who is travelling up with you and do they want accomodation in the bunk house. At the moment I have 3 spaces left.

Jim

Brian
Expert

Post by Brian »

hi jim
i have me phil and tom in the van , i know me and phil would like accommodation not sure about tom but i would guess so ?
ta

toe mouse
Expert

Post by toe mouse »

Yep I'd need accommodation :)
Looking forward o this trip, gonna be good!

Tom

Brian
Expert

Post by Brian »

hi jim
are you at the pool tonight 20/10/10 if so could you give me a call and i will come down and give you some money
ta
brian

Timmy
Expert
The sum of the first two numbers: 5

Post by Timmy »

Just got the all clear to escape work early on the friday so if i'm not already down and theres a bunk going count me in (otherwise its the tent :? )

Tim

Iron Lungs

Post by Iron Lungs »

HI Tim,

We have a couple of places left and I've booked you for one of them.

Could you let me have your contact details sometime?

JIm