Barle Trip 15 - 17 October 2010

Surf, Rivers, Abroad etc. All goes in here
Di W
Supporting Member

Barle Trip 15 - 17 October 2010

Post by Di W »

Hi Folks

I'm taking bookings for the Barle trip now. This is a popular trip with members so the only way I can secure your place is to pay your £25 . I alreay have 4 payments.

The trip is suitable for beginners who have done some river paddling.

The cost is £25 for bed & breakfast and evening meal. Food is provided but we all muck in with cooking and washing up (don't worry you won't be asked to cook!). If you are veggie or have specual requiremenst you need to let me know. Breakfast is cereal, egg sausages beans dinner is pasta.

Because we keep the price very low we are unable to give refunds for cancellations.

You will need a sleepling bag, pillow and I would suggest blanket if you feel the cold.

The trip is suitable for beginners who have done some river paddling experience.

If you want to book or more info I'm at the pool Thursday evening. I don't often get chance to look at forum so please don't expect a response from here. I can be contacted on 01322 554437 or diana.wade@hyde-housing.co.uk.

Thanks Di

Di W
Supporting Member

Re: Barle Trip 15 - 17 October 2010

Post by Di W »

Should have mentioned it's whitewater trip, grade 2 -3 river if there's no water we go surfing at Woolacombe normally.

andy g
Expert

Re: Barle Trip 15 - 17 October 2010

Post by andy g »

Di
If there are still places, I would like to come please,
Andy