Woolacombe 30th May - 1st June

Surf, Rivers, Abroad etc. All goes in here
samk
Expert

Woolacombe 30th May - 1st June

Post by samk »

Message from Susanne Dale:

Dear All,

Just to let you all about this year’s Woolacombe trip on the Friday 30th, Saturday 31st May and Sunday 1st June.

The trip involves sea surfing, body boarding or / and just swimming the waves. It can be family friendly, or if camping with kids isn't your cup of tea there are plenty of pubs around for lovely food and loads of alcohol. The weekend is open to anyone regardless of ability, although ensure you attach yourself to someone who has a clue as to what they are doing and stay with the group, while sea surfing.

The weekend is held in field E of Easewell Farm just a short drive from Woolacombe Bay. For the ‘sat nav' users among us the postal code for Easewell Farm is EX34 7EH. The cost for one adult for two nights is £17.50 and they charge £12.75 for children. The camp site has great amenities which include a great shower block and an indoor swimming pool. So all you need is a tent and kayaking kit and a great weekend is yours! With regards to food you can choose to stay on-site and cook by your tent or go down the road and eat a dinner in the pub.

Apparently, we have to pay before we go. Last year we could pay as we arrived but now they are saying they want payment before we arrive. I’m not sure if my Catford accent put pay to that but that's the way they want to play it. Currently there are 40 available places left so let me know if you want to come within the next couple of weeks. Money will be appreciated. Hook up is available but you will be put in a different field, so maybe get down and dirty with the rest of us?

Please let me know asap on 07852 125666 or Saturday at the lake. Or tell June and she can pass the information on to me. Alternatively ring Easewell Farm yourself on 01271 870343 and book direct.

Regards

Susanne Dale x