Monday May 4th Lee Valley

Surf, Rivers, Abroad etc. All goes in here
andy g
Expert

Monday May 4th Lee Valley

Post by andy g »

Guys

The club has made a provisional booking for 2 hours on the Legacy course from 5 to 7pm. The cost will be £10 per paddler.

This is an excellent opportunity for all paddlers wishing to experience moving water and to develop their skills in this environment. For those going to Slovenia it is a good opportunity to get some practice in.

There will be club coaches available on the water to help those with less experience, but for those who already have passed the Assessment at this venue you are free to circulate as you wish.

Please contact Tony Holloway , Mark Preddy or myself , or leave you name here if you are keen to come.

Andy

andy g
Expert

Re: Monday May 4th Lee Valley

Post by andy g »

Thanks to everybody who made the club trip to Lee Valley WWC so enjoyable.

I think everybody had a good time , some stayed on the surface longer than others , but everyone seemed to get some down time.

Special thanks to Tony and Mark for organising , Mark , Malcolm and others for throw line duty , Ada and Brain for taking paddlers down in the Duo.

My only regret is that I didn't get enough time to try out some of demo boats that Kent Canoes kindly offered.

Andy