Rescue Training

Surf, Rivers, Abroad etc. All goes in here
andy g
Expert

Rescue Training

Post by andy g »

Folks
During the open paddling session tonight and next week ( Wed 21st and Wed 28th)I will be running an informal pool session majoring on rescues.

This is specifically aimed at those taking the upcoming 2 Star assessment , but all are welcome to join in.

Andy G

psmith
Supporting Member
The sum of the first two numbers: 5

Re: Rescue Training

Post by psmith »

Thanks Andy. Me and Emily will get involved with this.

Phil

sinkingpara

Post by sinkingpara »

Unfortunately I am not in the country tonight (and realise that I am also not a member yet) but would it be ok if I joined in on this next week?

Who do I speak to about sorting out membership to get the reduced pool rates for members?

andy g
Expert

Post by andy g »

Shane,
You are always welcome to come along at our general pool session on Wednesday, there will be personnel on the side who will help you with membership and other paperwork.

This rescue practice is specifically aimed at those doing a 2* assessment the following Friday, so it may not cover quite what you are looking for, but you are welcome to join in. However I would like to have a quick look at your paddling to ensure that you have a good foundation before tackling these skills.

Regards

Andy

sinkingpara

Post by sinkingpara »

andy g wrote:Shane,
You are always welcome to come along at our general pool session on Wednesday, there will be personnel on the side who will help you with membership and other paperwork.

This rescue practice is specifically aimed at those doing a 2* assessment the following Friday, so it may not cover quite what you are looking for, but you are welcome to join in. However I would like to have a quick look at your paddling to ensure that you have a good foundation before tackling these skills.

Regards

Andy
No problem, cheers Andy, see you and everyone next week :)

Incidentally is anyone driving from Avery Hill :P