March bookings

What's New, What's for Sale, What do you want?
andy g
Expert

Re: March bookings

Post by andy g »

Fiona
Talk with you at the pool about this.
It won't make much difference to breaking in and out , that is more a function of paddler ability.
The Burn does resurface more quickly after a drop than some designs. It's tail does not have any catchy edges, which helps some paddlers, but it does have hard "rails" which can catch you out.
Like most things, some paddlers love their Burns , others prefer different models.

The best time to find out would be to come along to the next LV club booking and try out some different boats.

Andy

Timmy
Expert
The sum of the first two numbers: 5

Post by Timmy »

fiona.ng wrote:Pardon my ignorant on ww boats. why is everyone using the burn for LV?? will breaking in and out be easier with the burn?

Fiona
Big river boats just make everything a little easier and will cover up sloppy technique :mrgreen:

OSB
Expert

Post by OSB »

Timmy wrote:
fiona.ng wrote:Pardon my ignorant on ww boats. why is everyone using the burn for LV?? will breaking in and out be easier with the burn?

Fiona
Big river boats just make everything a little easier and will cover up sloppy technique :mrgreen:
Yes Tim. Just like the Ammo did for you... ;)

Timmy
Expert

Post by Timmy »

That's why I paddle a canoe on WW nowadays, not worked out the exact volume but it has to be double the large burn and 2 foot longer, what can I say, its cold :mrgreen: