member ship costs and where do i join

Looking to join the club? Just joined the club? Ask your questions here
Daniel TD5

member ship costs and where do i join

Post by Daniel TD5 »

hi

went down to danson lake on saturday morning with my 9 year old to have a go in my sit on kayak spoke to some of your members and nice chap with a big dog

they said its best to join the club who do i contact and our much is the member ship for a adult and one child i under stand this cover your third party insurance and lake access costs

best regards
daniel

samk
Expert

Re: member ship costs and where do i join

Post by samk »

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for getting in touch.
Yes you're right membership of Meridian would give you the use of our lake access and 3rd party insurance. It is worth noting this is only during our club sessions (Saturday morning/ Wednesday evenings during the summer) or whenever else there is a club Instructor present.

Membership costs are as follows:
Adult: £35 + £10 joining fee
Junior (8 - 18): £15 + £10 joining fee

Thanks,
Sam

Daniel TD5

Post by Daniel TD5 »

thanks Sam

where do i send the cheq to

are the pool session included and can you use a club boat as i only have one at present and would like to go out with my 9 year old

best regards

Daniel

samk
Expert

Post by samk »

Hi Daniel,

You need to be a member to turn up to the pool sessions. There is an additional charge for this (anyone able to help me out there?). You are more than welcome to borrow any boats either at the lake or at Crook Log.

I've sent you an email with a copy of the membership form as I can't post it on here.
If you print this off and send it to the address on the form then we will process your membership.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Thanks,
Sam

[EDIT: found how to attach the document!]
Attachments
MCCMembershipApplication2006.doc
(45 KiB) Downloaded 393 times

Daniel TD5

Post by Daniel TD5 »

thanks for your help sam

i will be sorting a cheq out this week and hope to back at the lake on saturday morning. i have found a dagger dynamo for my daugter looks like she will be having more fun than me in my ocean kayak with a wet bum :lol: must get some bungs soon

best regards
Daniel