Saturdays

Looking to join the club? Just joined the club? Ask your questions here
Jack_Lamer
The sum of the first two numbers: 5

Saturdays

Post by Jack_Lamer »

Hi all,

Couple of quick questions, are there open boats available for Saturday lake sessions and if so is there a problem with me taking a disabled person out in one? He can swim and is very keen to get on the water and I would be with him at all times. His disability is mainly in his legs and speech.

Many thanks in advance

Jack

Nigel A
Expert

Re: Saturdays

Post by Nigel A »

Hi Jack
Yes there are club boats available there are at least 2 open Canadians based there. My records show that you are not actually a coach, although you look well qualified, so by rights you should have a word with one of our senior coaches, I would suggest Di Wade or Barry Wright who both paddle open canoes or our senior coach, Ada Boyce. Other than that you are quite welcome. I should point out that, if you see this in time, this Saturday (25 July) there is a beginners course on who may take priority over any boats, and also a GB polo squad training course on so it will be very buisy. Any other info just drop a line and I will get back to you.

Nigel Abel

Jack_Lamer

Post by Jack_Lamer »

Hi Nigel,

Thanks for all your help today, they all thoroughly enjoyed it and am sure they will want to join the club soon.

Thanks again

Jack

toe mouse
Expert

Post by toe mouse »

Nigel A wrote:Hi Jack
although you look well qualified, Nigel Abel
Yes Jack, your avatar?? Where abouts is that? and when did you go there ?

;)

Toe Mouse

Jack_Lamer

Post by Jack_Lamer »

Well Tom that was in Nepali a few years ago when I went paddling with my family. I got the skills don’t I???