Racing

Looking to join the club? Just joined the club? Ask your questions here
KirstyL

Racing

Post by KirstyL »

I'm interested in joining a kayak club, and i've been suggested Meridian.
I was wondering whether you do flat water racing at all? As i've done some in sea cadets, but looking to start it properly.
And wondering what sort of courses you run, as i'm at 3* standard in kayak and white water, and 2* open and a level one coach, wondering if you offer anything else?

thanks.
kirsty.

jake_L
Supporting Member

Re: Racing

Post by jake_L »

Hi Kirsty,
My name is Jake I am the clubs youth officer.
Yes we do flat water racing we race all over the country, we also do white water racing as well. We also do white water trips and Thames trip and lots more. On the course side we run all different courses through out the year from one to three star courses to first aid. On what we do in the club we meet at Danson lake on Saturdays and we run pool sessions on Wednesdays and Thursdays nights. please look on ABOUT US on the web site to find out how to join and the cost of the year. Hope I have answered all your questions, if you have any more please ask.

Many thanks
Jake Lewis
Youth Officer

mark
Expert

Re: Racing

Post by mark »

Kirsty,
The club currently runs 13 different sessions a week with two of them being targeted specifically at Flatwater paddling 9-10am on a Saturday and 830- 1000 on a Sunday.
drop me an email with a phone number and I will happily talk to you about the club and what we have to offer.
Mark
enquiries@meridiancanoeclub.com