Anyone selling a cheap polo boat?

Wanting to sell anything?
david F

Anyone selling a cheap polo boat?

Post by david F »

I'm looking for a cheap boat (i.e. under £150) as my old Delapre Mystre seems to have finally reached the end of it's useful life. Anyone have something lying around that they'd be willing to part with? Something suitable for a paddler of about 85 kg would be perfect, ideally I'm looking for something that is a reasonable design, but probably been a bit battered and repaired a few times.

I'll be down for the London International in a couple of weeks playing for Wildcatz.

Cheers,

Dave.

dj_fairweather@hotmail.com
O79O654O2O1

mark
Expert

Re: Anyone selling a cheap polo boat?

Post by mark »

If I was you I would copy and paste that message onto canoepolo.com you will increase your chances of getting what you want

david F

Post by david F »

Done. Cheers Mark. I'll see you at Danson in a couple of weeks.

mark
Expert

Post by mark »

Sam K will be selling his velocity I believe for £250

Aaron

Post by Aaron »

I am selling an old fibreglass Vampire made by Kayaks Plus in Australia. This particular model is better suited for paddlers up to 80kgish but if your not wanting to play at a high level then it shouldn't matter, I used it for some time and then a friend did to for a whole season and neither of us are under 80kg.

It's reasonably heavy but due to this is practically bomb proof and is pretty much water tight as it was patched up by Dave Brown recently, I was hoping to get around £200 for it as this is what I paid for it and it's in roughly the same condition if not better but I'm willing to be flexible.

Let me know if you want me to bring it down to the lake or Crook Log so you can have a go.

Aaron

david F

Post by david F »

I actually bought myself a boat at the weekend, but cheers for the offer.